I know the most popular thing this month is to post something each day that you are thankful for … but as you might have noticed, I don’t really follow what everyone else does. Instead of posting daily, I’m posting 30 things I am thankful for in one post so that they have their moment all month long.. instead of just a 24 hour moment ….
I am Thankful For:
- My Husband
- The opportunity to experience birthing my children
- Monty (the wonderful snuggly dog that he is)
- Wonderful in-laws
- My sis, Pattie who always understands me more than anyone
- Having a job that I love
- Working with people I enjoy working with
- The creative thoughts that always find a way to fill my head
- The moments Spirit gives me so that I can find ways to help others
- The art that I am lucky enough to create
- The ease that words flow from my head to my fingertips
- Friendship (you all know who you are)
- My Camera (OMG I cannot forget my camera!)
- My computer .. without it I would miss out on getting to know so many truly wonderful people
- Spirit and the gifts that continue to flow my way
- Being different
- Feeling Loved
- My Home
- The Birds .. I cannot forget the birds 🙂
- My Sight – to be able to see the world, nature and all the magic that surrounds us daily
- My hearing – to hear the sound of my husbands voice, laughter, the song of the birds, the sound of night, the sounds of morning, what a great gift hearing is.
- Growth – I look back and am truly thankful for how far I have come and look forward to the journey forward
- The mountain – the journey, even when it has been hard has revealed to me strengths I am always surprised to find that are within me
- Crystals – well you know how Ravens love shiny things 😉
- Healing – that wonderful feeling when you are broken and think you will never recover and then one day you realize that you already have.
- Magic – it makes life far more special and keeps me looking forward to each day and what it holds.
- My Past – no matter how rocky it may have been it has showed me that I have the ability to weather the storm no matter the size, conditions or how long it lasts.
- The Future – because I know there is one and it is just as full of magic as all the days have had before ..
- Kisses – Mmmmmmmmmmm they soothe away all kinds of pain
- Life – I am blessed although at times I have felt cursed.. life is worth living .. life is worth enjoying and it’s worth doing it over and over again.So, there you have it 30 things I am thankful for…. the list could go on and on and in far more detail …. but for now .. I feel this will do.
Many Blessings to one and all,